Tuesday, December 4, 2007

*** First True Post ***

Welcome to my blog. I hope you will find items here that you can use in getting work completed with maximum effectiveness whether you are motivating yourself or others.

My intent is to post at least one blog per month that contains information of real substance. I will highlight these posts by starting and ending the title line with three asterisks. These monthly posts will contain stories, essays, etc. that discuss work balance and motivating people to get work accomplished. These posts should be of real benefit to professional project managers, however, since everyone is an amateur project manager (whether they know it or not), these posts should help everyone. I encourage everyone to post comments so that we can have a true knowledge interchange.

There will be other entries not necessarily related to work balance that will be posted here. These type of posts will not contain the asterisk notation and are primarily for my benefit, however, you are welcome to log comments on these posts.


Regards,

H. Peter Schiller

No comments: